Saturday, January 28, 2012

The maid quit, but she had to come back

So last weekend I was sick.  Not much got accomplished around the house.  Our house isn't in perfect order, but I like to keep the joint clean.  I especially hate laundry.  Lauren no longer being in private school means we had to say bye bye to the uniforms (life was so much easier).  So now I can't afford to get backed up in the laundry department.  Anyways when I was sick last weekend I didn't feel like doing the laundry, or any house work for that matter.  We reverted back to our old "wash it as you need it" routine.  Big mistake.  Monday and Tuesday passed with not much motivation.  Wed....Thurs.....Fri.....and here I sit today.  Who's idea is it at E! to play back to back episodes of Kim and Kourtney take New York.  That spells disaster for me.  Say what you will about the Kardashian's....I LOVE them (Khloe, Kourtney, Kim...in that order).  During the last commercial break I looked around.  I'm not loving what I see.  I guess the maid's week off is over and she has no choice but to return to work.  It's 4:30 now....Hopefully by 7:00 we'll be back in order around here.  Guess I'm off to laundry (will never be done by 7), bathrooms, floors, de-clutter toys in Ava's room, spot check Lauren's closet blah, blah, blah.   Now where's my timecard?

No comments:

Post a Comment